Feature in Wedding Nouveau
Serene waters, ancient ruins and the OPPORTUNITY OF A LIFETIME...
TRY 5,100 YEARS IN THE MAKING. TIE THE KNOT ON 12/12/12, THE LAST DAY OF THE MAYAN CALENDAR FOR AN I NSANE DEAL .
World renown event planner, Lisa Light of Destination Bride, LLC has partnered with Romantic Travel Belize (one of the leading travel planning agencies) to host the “Maya Marriage of Many” for twelve (12) lucky couples and their guests at the historic ruins of Cahal Pech, Belize.
Here's the Deal:
- 10 Days/9 night accommodation from the stunning Mayan Mountain resort to a troical honeymoon paradise.
- Domestic airfare.
- An intimate wedding and wedding reception for you and your guests.
- Exclusive photography by celebrity photographer, Terry Gruber.
- Meals during your 5 days and 4 nights stay.
- Ground transportation to and from all scheduled functions.
- A welcome cocktail and dinner reception at the Cahal Pech Maya Site Museum.
- A welcome orientation breakfast.
- A rehearsal dinner for six (6) invited guests
- Island tours, snorkel trips, sunset cruise and much more.
Featured in Wedding Nouveau Magazine